It’s important to communicate with teachers, first, if any concerns or questions arise. If you have a concern, we kindly ask that you do the following:
- Contact your child’s teacher first. Teachers can be emailed through ParentVue or you can visit with the teacher before/after school.
- If your concern still hasn’t been resolved, please contact the front office to request an appointment with administration.
- Important Note: The administrative staff, including the principal, is tied down to a strict schedule. However, Telesis never wants you to feel like your issue or concern isn’t important. Please understand that appointments may not always be scheduled right away, as it takes time to rearrange schedules and properly assess the matter.
- All teachers & staff members have email accounts through Telesis. Use the staff member’s first initial and last name @telesis-academy.org. For example, email@example.com.
- Email and ParentVue is the most efficient means of communication with teachers; however, parents can call an individual teacher before or after school (as to not disrupt class time). Each teacher’s extension is their room number.
- Teachers will communicate with classroom progress reports and phone calls at other times, especially for students who are failing or in danger of failing a specific class.
- All students receive a Student Planner. It’s used to track daily assignments, make notes and reminders, etc. It is a source of correspondence between students, teachers, and parents.
- Parents can check ParentVue periodically to keep up-to-date with their child’s progress. Students can also track their progress through StudentVue. Both links can be found at www.telesis-academy.org.
- Parents should also update any new information (phone numbers, addresses, email, etc.) in ParentVue.