It’s important to communicate with teachers, first, if any concerns or questions arise.Â If you have a concern, we kindly ask that you do the following:
- Contact your childâ€™s teacher first. Teachers can be emailed through ParentVue or you can visit with the teacher before/after school.
- If your concern still hasnâ€™t been resolved, please contact the front office to request an appointment with administration.
- Important Note: The administrative staff, including the principal, is tied down to a strict schedule. However, Telesis never wants you to feel like your issue or concern isnâ€™t important.Â Please understand that appointments may not always be scheduled right away, as it takes time to rearrange schedules and properly assess the matter.
- All teachers & staff members have email accounts through Telesis. Use the staff memberâ€™s first initial and last name @telesis-academy.org.Â For example, email@example.com.
- Email and ParentVue is the most efficient means of communication with teachers; however, parents can call an individual teacher before or after school (as to not disrupt class time). Each teacherâ€™s extension is their room number.
- Teachers will communicate with classroom progress reports and phone calls at other times, especially for students who are failing or in danger of failing a specific class.
- All students receive a Student Planner. Itâ€™s used to track daily assignments, make notes and reminders, etc.Â It is a source of correspondence between students, teachers, and parents.
- Parents can check ParentVue periodically to keep up-to-date with their childâ€™s progress. Students can also track their progress through StudentVue. Both links can be found at www.telesis-academy.org.
- Parents should also update any new information (phone numbers, addresses, email, etc.) in ParentVue.