Telesis Preparatory Academy is a kindergarten through twelfth grade school committed to offering curriculum individually designed and delivered to meet the needs of each student in real preparation for lifelong learning.
The word “Telesis” (derived from Greek) means: to bring each child to completion through intelligent and planned direction, in other words “planned progress.” We want each child to learn how to reach his or her own unique potential. As we have developed our curriculum, we have been guided by the following commitments:
- To plan individual progress inherent in the name “Telesis”.
- To provide small class sizes with an average of 18-20 students per class.
- To allow and encourage each individual child to progress at a pace that is appropriate to his or her abilities.
- To provide specialized programs which benefit the future growth and development of each individual.
- To offer quality education at its best.