Announcements for May 22, 2015
- Yearbooks are here! If you have preordered or need to purchase one, please see Mrs. Biasiucci in room 50 before or after school ONLY! Yearbooks will only be available at those times. Not during the school day. If you need to purchase a year book they are $45.
- Chocolate bars are sold in the front office, after school only, for $1
- Any books checked out of Miss Simon’s room need to be returned today.
- Otter PopsÂ for sale 2 for a $1 and pickles $1 each outside of room 25 (after school).
- All library books must be turned in TODAY!!! Please return them to the front office after announcements. The library is closed for the rest of the school year.
- No school Monday due to Memorial Day. School will resume on Tuesday.
- Last day of school is next Thursday May 28th. Reminder: it is a half day schedule on Thursday.
- Anyone who has lost a lunch box please come into the office to look at the lost and found!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!