Telesis has an updated dress code! Â Students can now wear any solid color bottoms (shorts or pants), including Â jeans. Â Please review the full dress code policy:
- REQUIRED -Telesis shirt with logo (black t-shirt or long sleeve)
Â Â Â Â Â OR plain white collared shirtÂ
- Students may wear school club t-shirts every Tuesday
- Students may wear black jackets with the Telesis logo OR any plain, solid black Â jacket.Â Telesis letterman jackets may also be worn.
- Students may wear solid white or solid black long sleeve shirts under their t-shirts.
- Shirts that are not tucked in MUST COVER the midriff when arms are raised above the head. No bare midriffs allowed.
- Solid color shorts or pants, including jeans, may be worn. No plaid, camouflage, tie-dye, or other designs. â™¦ NEW!
- No leggings, tights, yoga pants, sweat pants, board shorts, or athletic pants. All bottoms must have a zipper and/or pocket, unless it is a skirt.
- For girls, skirts can be worn, but must be of the appropriate length – no shorter than fingertips.
- Waistbands should sit on the waist and shirts should extend below the waistline.
- Excessively baggy clothing may NOT be worn.
- Appropriate shoes or sandals shall be worn at all times. No flip-flops or slippers.
- Leggings may not be worn as pants (must be worn underneath shorts, skirts, dresses.) Leggings, tights, and knee high socks must be white, black, or khaki. No mesh, stripes, bold colors, or designs are allowed.Â Â Undergarments may not be visible with the exception of undershirts.Â Undershirts may not have logos, writing, pictures, or designs that show through outer shirts.Â Undershirts must be black or white (NO OTHER COLORS), long or short sleeve.
- All Clothing should be in good repair without frays or tears.
HAIR & ACCESSORIES
- Sunglasses may not be worn indoors.
- NO hats or hair scarfs to be worn in classrooms.
- Bandanas are NOT to be worn on campus.
- Moderation should be exercised in hair styles, make-up and jewelry.
- HAIR MUST BE OF NATURAL COLOR: NO SPRAYS, GELS, OR DYES.
- No mohawks
- Hair should be well-groomed and clean.
- No gloves are to be worn in class.
- Articles of clothing or jewelry which may cause damage, maintenance problems or are of health or safety concerns are not allowed. This would include spiked or riveted clothing, jewelry, and belts.Â No chain belts are allowed.Â NO EXCESSIVE JEWELRY or JEWELRY that has drug or sexual connotations is allowed.
- NO VISIBLE BODY PIERCING JEWELRY MAY BE WORN ON CAMPUS. This would include, but is not limited to: eyebrow, tongue, lip, or nose piercings.Â Such items should be removed before arriving on campus.Â Only small stud or hoop earrings Â½ inch in diameter or less are allowed due to safety/injury reasons. Ear gauges are not allowed; they must be removed before arriving on campus.